- [Health alert] FDA issues new warnings for “widely used” prescription drug
- Science Explains How Complaining is Negatively Altering Your Brain
- Palestinian ‘state’ wins U.N. recognition
- Cuba injects doctor diplomacy into Africa
- U.S. Army General: The Whole Northern Hemisphere is at Risk of Becoming Largely Uninhabitable
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
March 23, 2016 1 Comment Federal health regulators will bolster warning labels on the most widely used prescription painkillers, part of a multi-pronged government campaign to reverse an epidemic of abuse and death tied to drugs like Vicodin and Percocet. … Continue reading
Alex Pietrowski, Staff Waking Times Listening to someone complain, even if it’s yourself, has never done anyone any good. Some people say that it may act as a catharsis, a way to let go of negative emotions and experiences, and … Continue reading
New York (CNN) — The United Nations General Assembly on Thursday endorsed an upgraded U.N. status for the Palestinian Authority, despite intense opposition from the United States and Israel. The resolution elevates their status from “non-member observer entity” to “non-member … Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!